Dorney Park Rd
Allentown PA 18104
Home to more than 100 rides and attractions, including eight roller coasters and dozens of state-of-the-art thrill machines, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom is the only place on the East Coast where families can visit Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the PEANUTS gang at Planet Snoopy. And don’t forget to check out Snoopy Rocks on Ice!
Splash around and beat the heat in one of the nation’s best-ranked water parks at Wildwater Kingdom.
Experience the glamour and glitter of Dorney Park’s live song-and-dance revues as talented musicians from across the country perform for you.
Discover the road to a great time.
There’s more than one way to get to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom and other great Lehigh Valley attractions.
Click for directions in Español.
From New York City and Long Island
- From the George Washington Bridge, take Rt. 80 West to I-287 South to I-78 West to PA exit 54B for Dorney Park.
- From the Verrazano Bridge, follow I-278 and cross the Goethals Bridge into NJ. Take the New Jersey Turnpike North to I-78 West. Follow I-78West to PA exit 54B.
- From the Holland Tunnel, follow I-78 West to exit 54B.
- From the Lincoln Tunnel, take Rt. 495 to the New Jersey Turnpike South to I-78 West to exit 54B.
From Northern or Central New Jersey
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike South, I-287 or the Garden State Parkway to connect with I-78 West. Follow to PA exit 54B.
From Southern New Jersey and Shore Points
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike North (or alternate route) to the Pennsylvania Turnpike West/North (I-476). Follow to exit 56 (Lehigh Valley).Take Rt. 22 East to Rt. 309 South to exit 54B.
From Philadelphia Area
- Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike North I-476 to exit 56 (Lehigh Valley). Follow Rt. 22 East to Rt. 309 South to exit 54B. Follow signs to Dorney Park.
From New York City
- Take either Bieber Tourways or Trans-Bridge Lines, Inc. from the New York City Port Authority Bus Terminal on 8th Avenue between 40th and 41st streets. If taking Bieber, get off at the Wescosville/Charcoal Drive-In stop. If taking Trans-Bridge, get off at the Allentown Bus Terminal.
- Take Bieber Tourways from 30th Street Station (29th Street side at SEPTA Bus Shelter) to the Wescosville/Charcoal Drive-In stop.
After arriving in Lehigh Valley, consider taking a taxi or local bus to Dorney Park or your hotel.
Bieber and Trans-Bridge Buses do not go directly to the park.